At Mass last night, Mary learned:
1) Hooting loudly creates an echo.
2) Pulling mom’s glasses off her face makes her really mad (not the first or second time, maybe, but after that she gets a crazy look in her eyes).
3) Mom’s crazy-eyed look is hysterically funny.
At Mass last night, Mom prayed:
1) That the church vestibule (under construction) would be completed very soon.
2) That the priest was hard of hearing.
3) For the physical strength to hold the 22 pound toddler at arms’ length.
Hoping you're having a nice, calm Sunday morning, since you fought your battles last night.
Hugs and prayers.
I'm sure the priest was hard of hearing, if that helps 🙂
Seriously, our Liturgy is to tend to the little ones, even if that means spending the entire time outside.