Rosemary tagged me for this easy meme.
1. Emails from my husband. I’d rather sit in his lap and have him tell me about his adventures, but I’ll take what I can get.
2. Little elves who make my bed for me.
3. Finally being able to wear the clothes I wore when I conceived the nearly 14 month old babe. Well, I wasn’t actually wearing them when I literally conceived her, but you know what I mean.
4. Washing machines. I spent one summer washing all my clothes by hand (out of necessity, not choice). Washing machines forevermore make me very happy.
5. When I ask the kids for their prayer intentions and Petey says, “For the Pope and his intentions.” He has no idea what he’s saying, but it’s absolutely adorable.
6. A clean and tidy house. Does anything compare?