Kristina wants to know 7 things about me…things not generally known.
That’s tough. I’ll blab about everything. I’ve been blabbing here for quite some time too. But I’ll try.
1. My middle name is Anna-Marie. Not Anne-Marie. Not Anna-Maria. And not Anna Marie. DO NOT forget that hyphen.
2. I do not prefer apricots or peaches. Not to eat. Not as a lotion scent or a body fragrance.
3. I have hitchhiker’s thumbs.
4. I drink my coffee with quite a bit of milk, but no sugar.
5. My favorite “for-pay” job I ever had was as a cook for migrant farm workers one summer. It was a cherry farm. I didn’t make much money, but I got to cook lunch and dinner for 20 or 30 men.
6. I have a fear of drowning. I have an even bigger fear of my children drowning.
7. I do not like biology.
I must go to bed, so I won’t do any tagging. Play along if you have the time!