SFO Mom tagged me for this. Like her, I suspect that the brains behind this is Father Tim who is trying to trick bloggers into admitting their traditional leanings so he can ban them.
Here’s a fun quiz made up especially for bloggers. The rules are easy. Just post the quiz on your blog and answer the questions, then pass it on to five other bloggers, and link to them in your post. Be sure to link back to the one who sent it to you.
1. Do you attend the Traditional Latin Mass or the Novus Ordo? I think I only learned what Novus Ordo meant about two years ago. I did just learn the Sanctus because I’m using Prima Latina for my 4th grader. That took us 5 weeks. So, at that rate, I’ll be ready to attend a Latin Mass in about ten years.
2. If you attend the TLM, how far do you drive to get there? N/A
3. If you had to apply a Catholic label to yourself, what would it be? A Hundred Percenter
4. Are you a comment junkie? If I weren’t to some extent, then I wouldn’t have them turned on at all.
5. Do you go back to read the comments on the blogs you’ve commented on? I try to remember to.
6. Have you ever left an anonymous comment on another blog? No.
7. Which blogroll would you most like to be on? Barb’s response pretty much sums me up, too: I read a lot of blogs in Bloglines, and doing that partly keeps me “honest” in terms of blogroll. I can’t see their blogroll and be all obsessive over whether I’m on it. I’m terrible about updating my own, as well.
10. What are you reading? Chosen and Cherished by Kimberly Hahn for a Bible study I’m attending. Shiloh by Phyllis Reynolds Naylor to the kids.
Bonus Question! Has your site been banned by Spirit of Vatican II? No.
If it has, who do you think Father Tim really is? Only banned sites can guess?